• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL Upgrade to 5.1.x x64 bits help!!!!

T

TiagoD

Well i have an working plesk install, and everything went ok... i have upgraded my PHP either... but now i tryed to upgrade my mysql to and x64 build... my server its and x64 and i want do make it more x64 possibly...

sorry for the bad english... i have followed that technote from parallels http://kb.odin.com/en/1077 but its very old version and dont worked for me... i have need to remove the service of mysql and reinstall if because the x64 package don´t come with the mysqld-nt.exe file only with the mysqld.exe and i have maked everything ok but i can´t make it work... the mysql server now, don´t list on plesk services management... i am desesperated! please help!!!

any help will be most wellcome!

mysql

You could try to delete and recreate the MYSQL service with "sc.exe" command, and hopefully mysql will be visible in plesk services monitor.

Back