• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Navicat Root-Login How??????

MiamiRize

New Pleskian
Hello,

first i am sorry for my bad englisch, i am german.

My Problem is that i cant login with Navicat into the root account also i tryed the user admin -both worked not.
I tryed to use my plesk password (i took this from login on www.domain.de:8443).
I also tried to change the passwort.
Nothing worked...

I am Running Plesk 12 web Pro on Windows 2012 standart.

How can i login into the root account?

Thank you :3

Hey,

but the Problem is not at Navicat

The Problem is that plesk dont let me connect on my root account.

i only can connect as root in myphp.

Having the same problem and would disagree since it's Plesk that is configuring MYSQL. On our old server (Plesk 9.5) we could connect as admin with Navicat but now that we are on a new server with Plesk Onyx we can't. Logging into the individual DBs with their respective credentials does work so isn't a connection issue, something is blocking it from logging in as admin. In a different forum, I saw instructions for logging into the Plesk database using a special Plesk command so looks like they blocked the admin login via the standard MYSQL command that Navicat uses. Have also tried to log into as admin via command line and get same error so something has changed in how Plesk configures things.

MiamiRize, if you add each of your databases on the advanced tab with the user login for each database it should work, though not as well as when you log in as admin (e.g. it opens and logs into every database when you connect).

Back