• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Navigate through subscriptions

Noturns

Regular Pleskian
(Poor me) i had to disable the DNS of 34 domains today and now i have RSI symptoms

It came to me this afternoon when i suddenly realized....
that Plesk is missing navigation buttons to switch from one subscription to another

zAqE9td.jpg

This is the procedure i followed:

1. click on Subscriptions
* wait *
2. click on Website
* wait *
3. click on Dns settings
* wait *
4. click on Switch Off the DNS Service
* wait *
5. repeat Steps 1-5

If plesk had a navigate feature the procedure would have look like this:

1. click on Subscriptions
* wait *
2. click on Website
* wait *
3. click on Dns settings
* wait *
4. click on Switch Off the DNS Service
* wait *
5. click on Scoll through subscription
* wait *
repeat Steps 4-5
* less waiting and clicking = more time for coffee *

@igor yes, yes, yes sorry i know..... :)
i should post this feature request here http://plesk.uservoice.com/

Update: submitted to plesk.uservoice.com (link)

Consider this feedback for the GUI. It would be awesome with the new Plesk 12.1 layout theme

Last edited:
I really think you are heading in a good direction. I do like the search and releative feature.
I'm not sure this is very practicle for System administrators. Because i'm missing the cycle through domain/subscription feature. You should be able to start at 'A' and cycle to 'Z' without having to remember which domain or subscriptions you have changed or updated.

For example if you have a list of domains and want to check ALL domains/subscriptions.
You want to be able to go navigate them all one by one without errors.
You do not want to have to remember which domains you have accidentally missed or might have looked over.

The current design it good but leaves too much space for error if you are checking or managing a large amount.

Back