• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Need a tutorial video on running nodejs project on plesk

Russell

New Pleskian
so an getting confused, but it is only my first time writing nodejs and my very first server running plesk.

I need to know if I have created a node JS server for local testing, then do we remove the server part for deployment?

I've searched on YouTube for a video with no luck. Am wondering if anyone has a tutorial of running a nodeJS from local to plesk. I don't want to use Docker ATM as plesk has node installed and running I think.

Also I was planning of using Bitbucket to host any edits I need before I deploy the production version

Thank you for your input.
Your suggestion looks reasonable. Therefore I forwarded it to our responsible person for consideration. I hope that such kind of video tutorial will be available in some time.

Am sorry just a noob learning. Normally a cPanel guy. But time to make the switch to plesk as I love it. Only down side so far is in the mobile version Docker apps don't show in services. For example running MongoDB in Docker does not show me how the service is going or if any issues with the db.

Back