• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

need eargent help(Server Error in '/' Application. )

K

kami@

Hi,
I hope somebody give me some suggestion how to fix the following problem.

One of the site on my server every once a while keep showing the following error on the public site:
===================================
Server Error in '/' Application.
---------------------------------
Server Too Busy Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy] System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +146
=========================================
When that happens I restart the application pool for this site and start working ok.

Anyone know how to resolve this nagging problem??

Thanks in advance

Searching the forum someone suggested to turn the *Rapid Flood protection* off in application pool which I did and it worked for about half a day but again getting the same error.

I hope somone from swsoft give me some sort of advice in what to do to get this fixed.

Thanks

Back