• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need Help managing my VPS - will pay

C

CollNet

Hi, I am ready to give up on trying to do this myself.
I have a VPS with godaddy, Operating System: Red Hat Fedora Core 2 and plesk 7.5 reloaded.
There are several issues that I have right now that need to be resolved and I can't seem to get help from either Plesk or Godaddy. The one time I called plesk support the person I talked to was not understandable :mad: and godaddy just tells me over and over again that their VPS is unmanaged.

The 2 major issues that I know of are:
None of my outgoing emails arrive where they should, unless it's to an another account on my VPS
and the other major issue is that every Wed morning the VPS crashes and I do mean every single Wed morning. No I have no cron job that runs only on Wed morning and last week I disabled ALL cron jobs to see if that would help. This morning it crashed again and it not coming up after two hard reboots ...

I would prefer not having to move all of the websites to another hosting comapnay but I will if this continues as it is impossible to do business this way.
I looked at various sites and Lunarpages offer managed VPS at an affordable per month rate, has anyone else used them?
Or, if I can find someone that wants some extra cash and would like to see if they can fix these issues I am willing to pay them to do it. Once these issues are fixed then I would like to have the system tuned and updated where necessary.

If you are interested please email me 'amshene at msn dot com'(since the server is down right now this is the only email account that is working) with your cost's and experience. Thank you!

Back