• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Need help... No SP with id and more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioMV

New Pleskian
First, sorry for my English.

My server with CentOs is starting to problems with installing Plesk 11.

By going to access the control panel, showing me the following error:

No SP with id=andwkce5hx0z6lf37cvv9eewydqbjx3ily2

I found a solution to this in a forum of this site:

http://kb.parallels.com/en/117736

but when trying to launch the command:

/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all

returns me the following error:

PHP Warning: require_once(/opt/plesk-billing/lib/../thirdparty-libs/symfony2/src/Symfony/Component/ClassLoader/UniversalClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/include.php on line 26
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/opt/plesk-billing/lib/../thirdparty-libs/symfony2/src/Symfony/Component/ClassLoader/UniversalClassLoader.php' (include_path='/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs:/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/pear:/opt/plesk-billing/lib:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pear:/usr/local/psa/admin/compat') in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/include.php on line 26

What do I do?

Have you successfully completed upgrade with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

? Have you tried bootstrapper repair procedure?

Have you successfully completed upgrade with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

? Have you tried bootstrapper repair procedure?

Yes, this command has finished correctly.

As i do the bootstrapper repair procedure?

Mi domains work correctly, only not working the control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back