• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Need Help Setting Up Multistore with PrestaShop 8.1 on Plesk

alpinecare

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

I'm a bit lost and I need your help regarding setting up a multistore with PrestaShop 8.1 on Plesk.

I followed the procedures, but I can’t get my configuration to work. Here’s what I’ve done so far:

• My main store (myalpine.shop) is set up with a dedicated IP.
  • I created domain aliases for other stores, for example (myalpineshop.fr), using the dedicated IP of the main store, but it’s not working.
  • I also tried to configure a site with the document root path set to: /myalpine.shop/httpdocs/, but I’m still struggling.
Has anyone here successfully set up a multistore with PrestaShop 8.1 and could give me some advice? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Stéphanie

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 17-19-36 neuners.myalpine.shop - Pmemedia.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 17-19-36 neuners.myalpine.shop - Pmemedia.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well! I posted a question earlier about setting up a multistore with PrestaShop 8.1 on Plesk but haven’t received any responses yet.

Just to recap briefly:

• My main store (myalpine.shop) is set up with a dedicated IP.
  • I created domain aliases for additional stores, like (myalpineshop.fr), using the same dedicated IP, but it’s not working.
  • I also tried configuring the site with the document root path set to /myalpine.shop/httpdocs/, but still no success.
If anyone has experience with this kind of setup or has any suggestions, I would really appreciate your help!

Looking forward to any insights or advice.

Thank you so much in advance!

Best regards,
Stéphanie

Back