• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Issues with Email Deliverability on Plesk Server

myra_john

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I'm facing a frustrating issue with email deliverability on my Plesk server and could really use some help. Emails sent from my domains are either ending up in recipients' spam folders or not being delivered at all. Here are the specifics of my setup:

• Plesk Obsidian 18.0.42 on CentOS 7.9
  • Mail server: Postfix
  • DKIM, SPF, and DMARC records are correctly configured
  • DNS settings have been verified and appear correct
  • Reverse DNS (PTR) is set up
I've checked the mail logs, and I don't see any obvious errors. My IP isn't blacklisted, and I've run multiple spam tests, all of which report low spam scores. Despite all this, the problem persists.

Has anyone experienced similar issues or have any suggestions on what else I can check or configure to improve email deliverability? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Back