• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need help urgently

N

ntranced

Hi, We have to configure a number of servers first thing Tuesday and I can't find the answers to these questions anywhere else - if anyone can help I would be really grateful, even if you know only the answer to one of them!!

We need to purchase a number of licenses in addition to our existing license ASAP, can you please confirm -

1. Does mailenable corporate work with Plesk?

2. If we use plesk expand are mail accounts added to the main (key) server or to the server the site is created on?

3. Does plesk expand come with acronis so we can backup the sub-servers?

4. What does Plesk backup? Does it backup the IIS and DNS entries as well as just the plesk data?

5. Is acronis a full version or do we have to purchase it?

Thanks for your help, cant find the answers to these anywhere else!

Plesk for windows worse at all. Every version has alot of bugs. We can not get what we pay for. They can not do a thing right. Every version has alot of bugs and alot of problems. I am tired to fight for their control panel, fix problems. All times most BAD Control panel!

Back