1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with a database error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ajeffcoat, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ajeffcoat

ajeffcoat New Pleskian

23%
    I'm new to Plesk. Can anyone tell mewhy I'm getting this error and from what.

Return-Path: <anonymous@ns4.ablecc.net>
    Received: (qmail 398 invoked by uid 48); 28 Nov 2007 07:10:01 -0700
    Date: 28 Nov 2007 07:10:01 -0700
    Message-ID: <20071128141001.393.qmail@ns4.ablecc.net>
    To: apache@ns4.ablecc.net
    Subject: Cron <apache@ns4> /usr/sbin/moodle-cron
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
    X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh>
    X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/var/www>
    X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/bin:/bin>
    X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=apache>
    X-Cron-Env: <USER=apache>

<html><body><table align="center"><tr><td style="color:#990000; text-align:center; font-size:large; border-width:1px; border-color:#000000; border-style:solid; border-radius: 20px; border-collapse: collapse; -moz-border-radius: 20px; padding: 15px"><p>Error: Database connection failed.</p><p>It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.</p><p>The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php</p></td></tr></table></body></html>

Also the e-mail is bouncing to apache@ns4.ablecc.net. How can I get QMail to accept it?

Thank you,

Abel Jeffcoat