• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk admin send me email each 5 minutes since update to 11.0.9

FabriceA

New Pleskian
Since I have got an automatic update by Plesk, I receive the following email each 5 minutes since 3 days without find the solution :

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns23xxxxx.ovh.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: (qmail 26321 invoked by uid 1000); 3 Dec 2012 21:50:07 +0100
Date: 3 Dec 2012 21:50:07 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cron <psaadm@ns23xxxxx> /opt/plesk-billing/task-manager/scripts/run-all.sh --config /opt/plesk-billing/task-manager/config/config.ini
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ANSI_X3.4-1968
X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh>
X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/opt/psa/admin>
X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/bin:/bin>
X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=psaadm>

curl: (18) transfer closed with 49 bytes remaining to read

Thanks for your help, I use plesk with ubuntu 12.04 LTS and the plesk last update is from the Nov 30, 2012 panel version 11.0.9 Update #28

A quick fix would be to create a mailbox as [email protected].

The cron job is erroring and sending an email to the above email address but no mailbox of that name exists on the server so it is bouncing.

As to why the cron has an error, something related to curl but I dont use plesk-billing so not sure. Hopefully someone could shed some light on the actual error causing the emails.

Creating the mailbox would stop the emails being received by you, but it may soon fill up if receiving them every 5 minutes.

Back