• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Need help with let's encrypt

lenamari

New Pleskian
Hi,
I need help as I have a lot of problems with let's encrypt. With just one ip, he no longer renewed my ssl certificates. OK, I entered the txt in my provider panel. Everything good. But it always keeps uploading txt inside the .well-known folder every day. On some sites I have found dozens of them. I don't know what to do ... How to solve the problem?
Now I have purchased a new IP to be able to manage everything from plesk directly. Is there anyone who easily explains to me what I have to go for?
I have this:

CPUIntel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D510 @ 1.66GHz (4 core(s))
VersionePlesk Obsidian v18.0.34_build1800210325.10 os_CentOS 7
SOCentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Thanks

Hi,
I need help as I have a lot of problems with let's encrypt. With just one ip, he no longer renewed my ssl certificates. OK, I entered the txt in my provider panel. Everything good. But it always keeps uploading txt inside the .well-known folder every day. On some sites I have found dozens of them. I don't know what to do ... How to solve the problem?
Now I have purchased a new IP to be able to manage everything from plesk directly. Is there anyone who easily explains to me what I have to go for?
I have this:

CPUIntel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D510 @ 1.66GHz (4 core(s))
VersionePlesk Obsidian v18.0.34_build1800210325.10 os_CentOS 7
SOCentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Thanks
Hi,

Do you use wildcard certificates? And do I get it right that you purchased second IP in order to manage DNS zone from Plesk?

So if DNS zone is managed from Plesk then on wildcard certificate renewal acme TXT record is added to domain DNS zone in Plesk automatically. Then in 1-2 hours (renewal task runs every hour and it checks if 1 hour after adding dns record has passed) dns acme challenge is checked with Lets Encrypt and certificate is issued.
As for token txt files, they will be removed after 1 month automatically by remove-expired-tokens task. So generally if you don't have certificate request failing there will not be many of them in the future.

Back