• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Need to recover website's database from server backups

XCore

New Pleskian
The domain for this website was deleted (in error) which also deleted the files and database.
I readded the domain and the database all with same names and paths.
I have the server backups which have the MySQL database files for the website. All the files are 'frm', 'MYD' and 'MYI' files. I have no idea how to restore the database from these files.
I have tried simply copying the files to the newly created database folder at '/var/lib/mysql/user_db' (same name as before the deletion) but many of the tables "don't exist" when I try to access them via phpmyadmin.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_CentOS 6
- MySQL 5.1.73-5.el6_6

Thanks!

Back