• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

.Net 4

G

Gideon-82

Please add support for .Net 4 framework in the next patch :)

We have already feature request about dotnet 4. I hope it will be supported soon.

Hi!

When have you scheduled publish a version of plesk compatible with .NET Framework 4.0?

Thanks in advance

.net 4.0 is HOT... Many customers are asking for it.

We have mentioned parallels statement on this; that you never give an ETA...
I guess you can imagine the customers response...

Can you give a professional answer to this normal question please ?

Here is my professional answer on your question:

.NET Framework 4.0 support will be implemented in nearest Plesk versions/updates. I can not provide with any ETA. Please watch our web site for the updates.

What I find annoying if not disturbing is how slow Parallels have been to respond to something that we are sure they must have know was coming.

For those of us trying to compete in the Windows hosting space this has placed us way behind others. Early gains are important. Coming late to the party sucks.

Perhaps Parallels can explain why this is?

A date for the support of NET 4 ?

We need a date for the next release of Plesk which support NET 4 !!!!

August 25th and still waiting, I have to farm out hosting to another company for .NET 4 sites. Time to look for a new control panel so I can keep doing hosting in house?

The typical resonse will be we never provide an e.t.a. I am going to take a look at cPanel they now have a windows control panel and they have always been known to be up to date with technology.

August 25th and still waiting, I have to farm out hosting to another company for .NET 4 sites. Time to look for a new control panel so I can keep doing hosting in house?

It is now the end of September (30-Sep-2010) and STILL no .net 4 support.

I have a Virtuozzo and Plesk subscription, and there are no Virtuozzo Templates for .net 4 and no Plesk updates for .net 4, and the response back before June was "No ETA".

Can Parallels please explain why I should continue to use their product when they can't provide the tools that I need to support my clients. I sold them big-time on the benefits of PLESK, and I pay regular money for PLESK and Virtuozzo, and yet it now can't deliver and Parallels can't provide and ETA on when it may deliver! Who do they think they are Microsoft? Sorry - even Microsoft provide ETAs on delivery.

.net 4 support is implemented to Plesk 9.5.3 version which will be released soon - Oct 2010

Last edited:
Thank you IgorG,

Glad to hear about this and the much anticipated updates for Plesk Expand, it goes some way to retain confidence in Parallel's products for the long term.

.net 4 support is implemented to Plesk 9.5.3 version which will be released soon - Oct 2010

Hi
Is this date (oct 2010) still valid? Cause there are many requests for .Net 4 and I'd like to inform the customers.

Best regards
SuiCo

Back