• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question .NetCore 3.1.5 on Plesk obsidian 18.0.27 - HTTP Error 500.0 - ANCM In-Process Handler Load Failure

Delari

New Pleskian
Hello, I did the installation of Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.27 Update #1 for windows to familiarize the panel with NetCore applications. created a test domain, and uploaded there an empty project created on NetCore, but when I open the site I see an error

HTTP Error 500.0 - ANCM In-Process Handler Load Failure

1.png - Displays the version of dotnet installed on the server

If I run the application locally on the server via cmd: dotnet.exe ./

2.png - local application launch

I checked the system requirements starting with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26 should support .NET Core 3.1.3

It was also noticed if I explicitly state when publishing the application: Deployment mode: Standalone, Target runtime: win-x64 - application is work fine in IIS
But if I specify the deployment mode: Depends on the platform, Target runtime: Portable version - I get this error

3.png - installing components

The question is whether this is due to the fact that the current source version of Net Core 3.1.6, and the server supports, as I understand it 3.1.5 (see 3.png) ?

or somehow you can run a platform-specific portable version ?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.png
    3.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 13
Back