• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New application vault apps?

I translate from german to english:

Script Error:
Line: 60
Item: 13
Error: 'Null' is null or no object
Code: 0

That is not the same error that was being discussed. When do you get that and where? Can you be more specific?

Can you remove and reinstall the psa-appvault package.

can you confirm that when you type
# php -v
at the command line that php reports the correct version and doesn't segfault.

can you also confirm that If your psa root dir is /opt/psa the /opt/psa/bin/php-cli is a symlink to your current php version?

php-cli -> /usr/local/bin/php
or
php-cli -> /usr/bin/php

Hello,

I think it is a programming-error of SWSoft. Because I am not the only one having this problem.

The only help is to un-hide the all greyed out buttons. Than I can continue with the install.

So it have to be a programming-error.

The only programming issue I have found is with the link to php-cli, once i had that correct everything was as it should be.

Originally posted by DCoats
Can you remove and reinstall the psa-appvault package.

can you confirm that when you type
# php -v
at the command line that php reports the correct version and doesn't segfault.

can you also confirm that If your psa root dir is /opt/psa the /opt/psa/bin/php-cli is a symlink to your current php version?

php-cli -> /usr/local/bin/php
or
php-cli -> /usr/bin/php

/usr/bin/php -v
/usr/bin/php4 -v

Right Version PHP 4.4.7-0.dotdeb.0 with Suhosing-Patch 0.9.6

/opt/psa/bin/php-cli is a symlink to /usr/bin/php

You have to be kidding

Originally posted by Nerion
I have got the same problem :-(
Any Ideas?
SWSoft please help us.

What can we do now. Is this a Plesk 8.2 Problem or has any Software on this page this stupid problem because it is by any software from this page.

Guys this is a third party app that you are tweaking! "enable the greyed out buttons" quit crackin the code and just wait for it to come out after its been beta tested. :)

Chris

I still have the problem.

Code:
proc_close() failed:

Links are correct.
php-cli not segfaulting.

Package is up-to-date.

any ideas?

Back