• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due errors in configuration templates: nginx

1) If you don't know why you have custom templates, it is not a good idea to remove them. You must have installed them previously for a specific purpose. If you remove them without knowing why they are there, you might destroy something else.

Normally you can try to move /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom to a different location to test if you can generate web server configuration files afterwards. For example you could do
# mv /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/ /home

2) If you do not want to use Nginx, you can disable it altogether, so that Plesk won't try to generate any files for it either.
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -d
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
After this, go into Tools & Settings > Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter and select "Rebuild" > "Broken" again. This might be needed to clear the error message from the screen.

Hello i follow your instructions number 2)
but errors are still there
errors in Websites & Domains and Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter pages

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
If you have disabled Nginx, I think it should be safe to remove (delete) the two Nginx entries from the webserver configurations troubleshooter list. With no references left to Nginx configurations the error message should disappear.

Once again, keep in mind that you are using custom webserver configuration templates and have said you don't know why. Maybe you should look into these files to find out why they are there? It is very well thinkable that content overrides the typical Plesk mechanisms. So no guarantee what happens when you remove the two Nginx entries from your list.

If you re-enable Nginx in the future, all web server configuration files need to be reconfigured (recreated), because the setup is totally different. Normally, enabling Nginx, e.g. by
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -e
will do that for you. However, I am not sure this will work, because if you have custom templates now and these might be the root cause for the issue, the same issues will appear again.

Hello yes i removed the 2 entries and now disappear the error message
thanks for now i go with this conf for nor so think not need ngnix in the future
many thanks for your effort

Back