• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New Domain Redirecting

admark

New Pleskian
I have added a new domain and secured it, however when I visit the url, sometimes this will be added onto the end of the url

login_up.php?success_redirect_url=

and File not found. will be displayed on a white screen.

Plesk is up to date.

Im not sure whats going on.

I feels like every couple of refreshes in the browser will cause the string to be added onto the url.

I have added a new domain and secured it, however when I visit the url, sometimes this will be added onto the end of the url

login_up.php?success_redirect_url=

and File not found. will be displayed on a white screen.

Plesk is up to date.

Im not sure whats going on.

I feels like every couple of refreshes in the browser will cause the string to be added onto the url.
check if you have not an navegator cache problem, try to open your url in an new private tab.

Strange issue, I am seeing that you have pagespeed active in nginx/apache, try to disable it, sometime you have some server cache on nginx

Strange issue, I am seeing that you have pagespeed active in nginx/apache, try to disable it, sometime you have some server cache on nginx

So after I re-enabled the access domain and specified the domain I wanted, the issue is now a bit better. The url only gets added after a lot of refreshes.

Pagespeed is disabled on a domain basis with

<IfModule pagespeed_module>
ModPagespeed off
</IfModule>

I did this - plesk bin admin --enable-access-domain "myaccessdomain.com"

Its on a DigitalOcean droplet, so I think it has its own IP
I recommend you disable this access for now and have an usual 8443 access to have no doubt with your website. Then, check on your plesk tools ip how is defined your ip, if as exclusive or as shared.

I recommend you disable this access for now and have an usual 8443 access to have no doubt with your website. Then, check on your plesk tools ip how is defined your ip, if as exclusive or as shared.

Just checked in Plesk. Its a shared IP for all of the domains

This error isnt happening for any other domains.

I think it may be an issue with nginx. I turned of Proxy Mode in the Apache and Nginx settings for the domain name and now everything seems fine. Even after multiple refreshes, the site displays correctly.

I think it may be an issue with nginx. I turned of Proxy Mode in the Apach and Nginx settings for the domain name and now everything seems fine. Even after multiple refreshes, the site displays correctly.
Review your nginx cache if it's the problem...

Back