Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
Every time any user adds a new domain to the system, I must restart apache before the changes are recognized. This to me seems that it should be unecessary since apache should reboot every 900 seconds anyway.
Actually I'd say that points to some other possible problem. Normally you shouldn't have to restart anything manually for the changes to take place, at least I never have on any properly running server. Although there have been numerous threads about this in most of the version forums (if memory serves me right)
You will see one post by me where I state that I manually restart apache by habit, I have gotten lazy and haven't done that for awhile and don't have any problems on any of the servers which I control.