• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

New include_path after upgrade to 11.5.30 version? php-pear problem

netsetter

Basic Pleskian
Just upgraded to Plesk 11.5.30 and found out that sending SMTP emails with php pear aren't working anymore with following error message:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: require_once():
Failed opening required 'Mail.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear')
in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/check.php on line 4

I know in the new Plesk 11.5 are changed structures of all vhosts, but the strange thing is that require_once('System.php') placed into the same directory and file is working correctly with no errors and is returning bool(true), but adding require_once('Mail.php') into the test file is giving me this fatal error.
Well, if you now think that the include_path must be .:/usr/share/psa-pear, well it worked with Plesk 11.09 and stopped working after the upgrade.

Any hints where I could have a look with this mod_fcgid error when

Code:
require_once('System.php')

is working but

Code:
require_once('Mail.php')

isn't working? Which include path should I use with the new version 11.5.30 ? Or is there another thing now I have to care about?

CentOS 6.4 / PHP 5.3 / php-pear 1.9.4 / Postfix

PEAR bundled with Plesk is not for public use, but is there only for Horde webmail. Therefore it is not recommended to use it, as path to it can change, it's content may be removed or added, or it may be removed in future versions at all. Since Horde was upgraded from 3 to 5, bundled PEAR repository also had to be updated.

Please use your own PEAR installation.

Back