• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Plesk Key

Jayson

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have recently moved to Plesk 11.09 on a virtual Centos environment. My old 10.x key did not get transferred during the migration and I have been trying to get another key for the new install.

Does anyone know of an address I should be contacting. I have emailed [email protected] with a description of the problem and the number of my old key, but after a week of emailing I have yet to receive a response. I only have limited time until this key runs out.

Thanks,

Jayson

Jayson, that again depends...You can contact Paralles if you purchased the licence from them directly otherwise, you would have to contact the company / reseller whom you purchased the key from. Usually your DC or server provider.

The problem is not solved yet, but I found how to generate a Free support request with licensing being the reason. At least it gets me a support ticket # which will be addressed by a Parallels license support person. I bought the license from parallels, so there should be no problem.

Thanks for the help

Oh Great, since you bought it from help, you should indeed get a VIP support service for this ...

Jayson, could you please send me ticket ID in PM? I will check how it is processed.

Back