• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Plesk Server with the old license?

T

Tanya Powell

Dear Forum users,

my first post, hello, here I am, and in dire straights... my questions:

Can I start a new PLESK Server with my license when the old server is unusable and no longer capable of running plesk?

The license management screen presents the options "Upload" and "Buy new", but I don't know how to get hold of a download of my previous key. Other options are disabled. The "My Account" shows only my license key number, no download possible.

Do I need to deregister my old plesk server with parallels? How is that done?

I am going up the walls trying to find information to get the replacement server going and would greatly appreciate any hints.

Regards,
Tanya

Support should be able to send you an updated key... I would call sales to you can bypass paying for the support case.

Solved: New Plesk Server with the old license?

Hi,

Thank you, and that is exactly what I did, asking sales if I would need to purchase anything to do the migration. I was helped immediately with uploadable versions of my license and a 14day license for the migration. Glad that worked. Panic over.

Kind Regards,
Tanya

Back