• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Release of WPB (11.0.9) - LogoName Error

Chinese dave

Basic Pleskian
Hello

Anyone seen thos one ....

Following Plesk 11.0.9 WPB upgardes of our production systems last night one of the Plesk WPB had stopped working with the following error ....

Internal error: Undefined property "logoName".
Message Undefined property "logoName".
File Generic.php
Line 33
Type SB_Facade_Exception_Generic

This system does have a different name to the other WPBs so I will start looking here

Any ideas will help greatly

Regards .... Pete

Hi Pete,

If you want us to investigate this issue, please PM me access credentials to affected server. Thanks.

Addition Problem

Hello

I also seeing the following error on other as well ...

Internal Web Presence Builder error.
File: /usr/local/sb/include/Base/ORM/Object.php; Line: 211
Message: Undefined property localeCode in object SB_Site; Code: 0

The system asked me to send an email with this message on to support. This I have done.

What is "PM"? If wish to email me my account management ... John Burke has my details

Thanks, Pete

Hi Pete,

PM means Private Message -- it's in the top right corner of the forum interface. Please send me a private message through the forum to discuss in private the issue you're having. Thanks.

Yes I have the exact same issue.

Message Undefined property "logoName".
File Generic.php
Line 33
Type SB_Facade_Exception_Generic

Hi,

Bumping this thread: we cannot reproduce this issue internally, so to investigate and fix we need SSH access to affected server(s). If you want to help, please PM me access credentials. Rest assured that no websites will be harmed during the investigation. Thanks in advance.

Dear Custer

Look like I not the only person seeing this problem. Do you have a fix for this or do you still access to the system?

Thanks, Pete

Hi Pete,

We don't have a fix and we would like the access to the affected system so we can investigate this issue and create a fix. Please PM me details if you're willing to help. Thanks in advance!

Same Problem With My Site

Internal Web Presence Builder error.
File: /usr/local/sb/include/Base/ORM/Object.php; Line: 211
Message: Undefined property localeCode in object SB_Site; Code: 0

Hi RLangley,

We cannot fix this issue without accessing the affected server. If you're willing to help, PM me the details. Thank you.

I am experiencing the same issue after micro update on the 5th jan.
file: /usr/local/sb/include/Base/ORM/Object.php
line: 211
Cannot publish a website !

Hi guys,

Please install all the latest updates to Plesk. If the problem still persists, contact support. Thanks.

Back