• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question New to Plesk - Need guidance

Mich98

New Pleskian
Hey Guys I just discovered Plesk and I have some questions!

I am already using SymbolHost to host my websites. But lately, my site is very slow in loading. I read some articles that slow speed can be due to hosting provider's service. So due to the slow speed issues, I am now looking for alternatives. I have ecommerce website which has bad impact from slow loading and I lose lots of my customers. So I want a service which is very fast.

Please guide me about the following:
-> Is Plesk fast?
-> What makes it better than other providers?
-> Is it cheap or expensive?
-> Is it secure?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having same issue with my website The Burrito Blanket so i started searching for a new web hosting company. I have gone through many articles for a good web hosting company and many of them recommended Plesk. As it allows you to add new websites and accounts and its very fast as compared to other web hosting companies. Plus you get an automated control panel. I know where i am taking my site and i would recommend you the same.

Back