• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Wordpress feature of 12

aremdee

Basic Pleskian
Have just had Parallel engineers update Plesk to 12 and have had a look at the new Wordpress tab under Server Management. While it's good I'm finding that it doesn't show all Wordpress installs by domain name but has the majority as the folder name Wordpress is installed under (i.e. /httpdocs). Wondering if there is some trick to get Plesk to see the domain instead which would make it easier to identify which domain needs updating?

Also have at least 2 instances of the same domain showing with different Wordpress version numbers even after updating one of them to 4.1 and rescanning.

Any ideas please would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Roger

Thanks Igor for your response. But is there a reason why some domains are showing the full url and others, the bulk, aren't? Could be a bit fiddly having to query the database every time I need to know the domain name of the site that needs updating, especially if I have to backup it's database and files before updating Wordpress (the recommended updating process). I will note however that when I click on the folder name for the wordpress install, I don't have the option to update, only a request usually to increase the PHP version. Doing that and rescanning doesn't bring up the URL though. Not sure if this is the problem.

Thanks
Roger

Hi Roger,

Can you send me a screenshot of Plesk / WP Toolkit UI for both issues, just to be sure we understood you correctly? Thanks in advance!

Actually there is a Parallels engineering looking into this at the moment.
Do you mean support engineers? Have you submitted support ticket? Please share ID of this ticket in this case?

Hi Igor, yes an engineer is looking into on the same ticket as the original upgrade ticket. Ticket ID is 1980207.

Thank you. I see that ticket in progress now. I hope that all will be fixed soon by support guys.

Back