1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Needs Client Setup Advice

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by wurdzwurk, Aug 18, 2006.

1. wurdzwurk

wurdzwurk Guest

Hey all fellow hosters,

I'm a newbie. I just got Plesk. I have about 10 clients that I am going to be setting up on Plesk. I am confused about the Clients vs. Domains setup. I'd really appreciate your advice.

Should I set up a client as a Client in Plesk for each business? Even though they may have only one website/domain?

Or should I set up myself as the Client and put all 10 domains under my Client account in Plesk?

Which, in your experience, is better to do?

Thank you for your advice.

Humbly,
    wurdzwurk

2. Galactic Zero

Galactic Zero Guest

You just need to set yourself up as a client, then set your domain templates, ie. size, features etc.. Then create your domains with our without a template. Templates make it easy.

Otherwise the client section is for your ability to resell a chuck of your server to someone else for their hosting business.

Hope that answers your question.

3. wurdzwurk

wurdzwurk Guest

That does. Thanks very much.