• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Nextcloud settings

NothingTV

New Pleskian
Hello,
I run a nextcloud instance with plesk and I want to know which settings are the best for the highest performance and I have a problem with this nextcloud instance.

Anytime I upload something the vserver cpu and ram usage are exploding up to 100%. The vServer has 2 Cores and 4GB RAM running on Debian 8.7 with Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update Nr. 2.

The Process "/usr/sbin/apache2 -k start" is opened multiple times with a high resource usage if I upload something.

I hope someone can help me with this ..

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
NothingTV

Hi NothingTV,

I run a nextcloud instance
First, I would like to inform you, that this is a PLESK - related forum. Only because you installed Plesk on your server, there is no relation between such third-party components and Plesk components and extensions. Pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics , to discuss "global topics". :)

The vServer has 2 Cores and 4GB RAM running on Debian 8.7
Second, I personally don't think, that you are able to tweak much here with such a hardware.

Hi NothingTV,First, I would like to inform you, that this is a PLESK - related forum. Only because you installed Plesk on your server, there is no relation between such third-party components and Plesk components and extensions. Pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics , to discuss "global topics". :)
I thought the same, but since I don't have the problems on a clean webserver installation without plesk, I thought that there is maybe a conflict.

Second, I personally don't think, that you are able to tweak much here with such a hardware.
I just upgraded the vServer to 6GB RAM and 4 cores.

Can a moderator please move this thread to the correct section?

Back