• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Nextcloud settings

NothingTV

New Pleskian
Hello,
I run a nextcloud instance with plesk and I want to know which settings are the best for the highest performance and I have a problem with this nextcloud instance.

Anytime I upload something the vserver cpu and ram usage are exploding up to 100%. The vServer has 2 Cores and 4GB RAM running on Debian 8.7 with Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update Nr. 2.

The Process "/usr/sbin/apache2 -k start" is opened multiple times with a high resource usage if I upload something.

I hope someone can help me with this ..

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
NothingTV

Hi NothingTV,

I run a nextcloud instance
First, I would like to inform you, that this is a PLESK - related forum. Only because you installed Plesk on your server, there is no relation between such third-party components and Plesk components and extensions. Pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics , to discuss "global topics". :)

The vServer has 2 Cores and 4GB RAM running on Debian 8.7
Second, I personally don't think, that you are able to tweak much here with such a hardware.

Hi NothingTV,First, I would like to inform you, that this is a PLESK - related forum. Only because you installed Plesk on your server, there is no relation between such third-party components and Plesk components and extensions. Pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics , to discuss "global topics". :)
I thought the same, but since I don't have the problems on a clean webserver installation without plesk, I thought that there is maybe a conflict.

Second, I personally don't think, that you are able to tweak much here with such a hardware.
I just upgraded the vServer to 6GB RAM and 4 cores.

Can a moderator please move this thread to the correct section?

Back