• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

nginx and ssl ca

W

wombat

Hi!

I have a ssl secured site and nginx running. The site works fine without nginx but gives an ssl error when nginx is running.

I had to add a ca bundle file to plesk to get the ssl connection working without a warning in firefox, but when enabling nginx the warning came back again (untrusted ca).

any hints what I'm doing wrong?

regards,
andreas

Hi, have you installed SSL certificate via Plesk or manually? Was SSL certificate installed prior to upgrade to Plesk may be? Any detail can be helpful

hi!

the ssl certificate was installed using plesk and installed after the update to plesk 11 and after activation of nginx.

thanks!

Sergey, can the update also have the Nginx port redirection to 7080? or better still are the developers aware of this and are cooking up a solution?

Back