• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved NGINX issues after recent update

chrisjudd

New Pleskian
Getting the following:
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [warn] duplicate MIME type "text/html" in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:37 nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/opt/psa/var/certificates/scf3zeE0x") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/opt/psa/var/certificates/scf3zeE0x','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

Trying to regenerate broken configuration files do not seem to work and here are a few the Troubleshooter shows me:
TWokWtw.png

MXvM27e.png

xAt0KRv.png

@BoiseComputer How do you know if @chrisjudd was able to fix the issue???

One possible solution (in this order):
1) In "Hosting Settings" change the certificate of the domain to the default server certificate or none.
2) In mail settings change the certificate for webmail to none.
3) With the SSL/TLS icon remove the existing certificate.
4) With the Let's Encrypt icon create a new certificate.

@BoiseComputer How do you know if @chrisjudd was able to fix the issue???

One possible solution (in this order):
1) In "Hosting Settings" change the certificate of the domain to the default server certificate or none.
2) In mail settings change the certificate for webmail to none.
3) With the SSL/TLS icon remove the existing certificate.
4) With the Let's Encrypt icon create a new certificate.

@BoiseComputer helped me with this. I do still have some lingering issues but my sites do load now.

Back