• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

nginx options missing

fruf

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I'm running a debian 6 server with PHP Version 5.3.28, I've just upgraded from 11.0.9 to 11.5.30, enabled PHP-FPM but can't find the setting to enable it in the server settings. What am I doing wrong?

44543.JPG

34534.JPG

of course I did. Here's what's in the doc:

To be able to use this handler, install the support for PHP-FPM through Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove components > Plesk hosting features > nginx web server and reverse proxy support > PHP-FPM support for nginx. done, nginx services is running

Go to Websites & Domains > <domain_name> > Web Server Settings page and turn on the option Process PHP by nginx.

This is how my web server settings page looks like, no sign of nginx:

55453.JPG

As shown in my first post, there's no option for nginx on the hosting page eihter, where you can set the PHP parameters

Hmm... I cant reproduce it on my test Plesk server. Do you really have php-fpm package installed on this server? Have you tried create new service plan and corresponding subscription for testing?

It should work, I've installed nginx through /autoinstaller, there where no problems detected and it seems it's there:

65446548.JPG

76546456.JPG

Tried to add a new service plan but there's no ngnix option in it either

Check that nginx support is enabled:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng --status
Enabled

Thanks for your help, that did it! I don't know why the option was not visible. Am I correct that now on every site on the server nginx is enabled?

Back