• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

nginx reverse proxy and php's $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT']

Any news about this problem?

Customers contacted me already because of the strenge urls.
They are afraid that they got hacked.

Can someone explain the possibility to use a second IP for apache?

The posted patch works if you "correct" it (using quote tags instead of code tages destroyed the whitespaces).
I can post the corrected version if you want me to do so, at the moment I do not have access to the server where I fixed this "bug" using the patch.

Hi,

I have the same problem, I've converted it to code tags (never knew they existed) but I suspect that some of the formatting may already have been lost, if you can post up the corrected version I'll edit my post and attribute.

Paul.

Hello, I have the Plesk Panel version 11.0.9, update # 5;
Offered in the patch fixes the above are already available in the new version of the panel, but the forum vbulletin 4 is not working properly, redirects to port 7080
How can I fix this problem?

Last edited:
Hi Dmitriy,

I'm not seeing any changed templates in 11.0.9 Update 5. Please could you confirm by pasting in your last_httpd_include because I suspect those port settings in the servername are still there.

Paul.

Hi Dmitriy,

I'm not seeing any changed templates in 11.0.9 Update 5. Please could you confirm by pasting in your last_httpd_include because I suspect those port settings in the servername are still there.

Paul.

Hi Paul,
I have not read the true action patch and mistakenly thought that mutations both parallels the team has to create one, and very wrong.
Applied all mutations both manually and everything works fine.

Thank you very much for your help and timely response.

I wonder when the team has parallels will fix this bug?

In an attachment file is corrected, if anyone come in handy:

Attachments

• domainVirtualHost.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Sadara, that is what is explained in the KB. Its not necessarily the php scripts but its a result of the missing "/" (trailing) slash.

And in the KB there is a work around.

Back