• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question NGINX & Wordpress(Woocommerce) Setup

nikosvl97

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #3
Hello there,
i am struggling to set up my websites in my server with Nginx to have the ultimate performance of NGINX and NGINX Cache to reduce the TTFB and make my website faster.
On my Plesk are at 90% only WooCommerce Websites.
I would like your help setting up NGINX settings for ultimate performance and caching.
I am not sure if i have too many or wrong entries. Maybe there are some tricks for WordPress that I have to pay attention. I will appreciate if you can help me.

That are my settings right now:

1656139423955.png

1656139455633.png

Additions directories:
# enable GZIP compression
gzip on;
gzip_disable "msie6";
gzip_vary on;
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_comp_level 6;
gzip_buffers 16 8k;
gzip_http_version 1.1;
gzip_min_length 256;
gzip_types application/javascript application/rss+xml application/vnd.ms-fontobject application/x-font application/x-font-opentype application/x-font-otf application/x-font-truetype application/x-font-ttf application/x-javascript application/xhtml+xml application/xml font/opentype font/otf font/ttf image/svg+xml image/x-icon text/css text/html text/javascript text/plain text/xml;
# Security Headers - X-XSS-Protection
add_header x-xss-protection "1; mode=block" always;
# Security Headers - X-Frame-Options
add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
# Security Headers - X-Content-Type: nosniff
add_header X-Content-Type-Options nosniff;
# Security Headers - HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains" always;

1656139534862.png

Back