• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue NGNIX ERROR "upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out)"

memory_limit: I am not aware of any software that needs 2 GB per script run. I'd lower that one to no more than 512M.

max_execution_time: 120 seconds, well, maybe for some bad upload scripts. But maybe you should rather choose something like 30 seconds or even less. It normally never takes more than a few seconds to render a page.

max_input_time: No way. 12000 seconds = 3 hours 20 minutes. I suggest to lower this to any reasonable value, like not higher than 30 seconds. With the current settings users can easily block PHP instances.

post_max_size: 2 GB, really? The PHP default is 2 MB, and if you allow 20 MB, most users will already be very happy. If you need to upload larger files, use an AJAX (asynchronous) uploader instead. With that you can easily upload unlimited large files with a low post_max_size. I suggest to lower the value to 20 MB the most to prevent users from blocking PHP instances with large uploads.

upload_max_filezsize: 4 GB. Way too high. Check post_max_size, the same applies to upload_max_filesize.

pm.max_children: 10. It looks like a reasonable value, but: If you think that you encounter issues with too many concurrent users who all at the same time are running scripts, then you need to raise this. There would be nothing wrong with raising it to for example 40 (just for testing), to ensure that every single one of your 40 users gets his/her own PHP-FPM instance.

pm.max_requests: Choose a high setting like 10000.

Thank you very much for your help. Sometimes when the web does not work, I increase memory_limit or restart the server, the web works again. Why does that happen? Do you have to configure something else? Thank you

Attachments

• screenshot_20.png
    screenshot_20.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 11
  • screenshot_19.png
    screenshot_19.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
Thank you. But I still have the same problem. done everything you've told me.

Attachments

• screenshot_22.png
    screenshot_22.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 18
  • screenshot_21.png
    screenshot_21.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 13
"too many open files" is a general issue of your operating system. You need to increase the number of allowed open files on the operating system level. There are plenty of articles on the net how to do that, for example

Back