• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No access to AWStats using Nginx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimReeves

Regular Pleskian
Using Plesk 12 on a VPS with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

In the Web Server Settings, if I select "Process PHP by nginx", then the URL "<domain>/plesk-stat/webstat/" is answered by Nginx with "404 Not Found". Having sniffed around, it seems:
  • /var/www/vhosts/system/VHOST/statistics/webstat is getting statistics gathered
    I can't say if they are complete, or even sensible, but things are happening there.
  • The various Alias and other statements required for access to AWStats via Apache are contained in the Apache config file /var/www/vhosts/system/VHOST/conf/last_httpd.conf
  • But no equivalent statements are generated in /var/www/vhosts/system/VHOST/conf/last_nginx.conf
Can anyone tell me what's going on - have I missed something, is it not sensible to use AWStats on the nginx logs, is it sensible but not done yet... HELP!

Cheers, Tim

Now it works for me - I think Parallels added this section to the Plesk domain template for Nginx Vhosts:

location ~ ^/(plesk-stat|webstat|webstat-ssl|ftpstat|anon_ftpstat|awstats-icon) {
proxy_pass https://<your-ip>:7081;
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Accel-Internal /internal-nginx-static-location;
access_log off;
}

It may have been there already - I had some time ago forked a copy of that template and made a custom one, which meant that I was not getting any recent improvements from Plesk-Updates. Sadly, I have just had to do so again - this time to toughen up my SSL Modes and Ciphers against the Poodlebleed-Bug. Sigh... when oh when shall we ever have peace and stability on the net?!

Thanks to IgorG for that answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back