• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

No checkboxes in Performance

P

postman

Guest
Hi,
I noticed a 'Performance' icon in my domains and like the idea of being able to limit some domains by the number of connections (to hopefully reduce DoS type attacks).
However, when I visit the Permformance tab I do not see any tickboxes or spaces to enter a number - all I have is the text 'unlimited'. e.g.
Bandwidth limiting
Maximum network use (KB/s) Unlimited
Connections limiting
Connections limited to Unlimited
I have checked the help pages and searched the web but have not found anything.
Is there something else I need to do to enable this ?
Thanks in advance,
postman
 
Thanks for the pointer. I have now download the source and installed but I still do not have the checkboxes on the performance page. I have added the following to the vhost.conf in a domain ./conf directory to test it:
BandwidthModule On
ForceBandWidthModule On
Bandwidth all 10240
MinBandwidth all -1
But still no management from within Plesk. Am I missing something?

Incidentally I had this error after installing mod_bw
httpd: Syntax error on line 208 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_bw.so into server: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_bw.so: undefined symbol: apr_atomic_cas
which was solved by editing the mod_bw.c file before compiling and changing:
# if (APR_MAJOR_VERSION <1)
to
# if (APR_MAJOR_VERSION >=1)
then I did /usr/sbin/apxs -i -a -c mod_bw.c
 
Back
Top