• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question No date in mails coming from same domain

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I am using a different mail account on the same domaiwhich is handled through Plesk.
This account is used by my FritzBox to send push notifications and also my office MFP printer is using this accout for the scan to email feature.
The problem is that there is no date given when the office MFP is sending the scan to the destinatin account on the same server and domain. Only when the FritzBox is sending mails the actual date is available.
Since the date is missing the mail clients do not see these mails as new mails, only webmailer is recognizing them with no date.

Any idea what is wrong. Even my new MFP printer is giving the same problem although it is a completely different brand.

Best regards
Onki

Think the printer is the issue here; what's the model of it? Is it one of those that has like a touchscreen on it where you can set date/time?

Hi,

I just tested using a different smtp server from a different provider (t-online). No problems with this one and I get a valid email with date in my inbox.
So I think the printer is not an issue as the problem was also with the old one.
I replaced a Samsung CLX with a HP Office Laser MFP 477.
They were using a mailbox just for sending emails scanner@domain to send mails to two different users on the same server (user1@domain; user2@domain).
The mail was sent but with no receiving date so it cannot show up in my clients (Outloook; Android mail etc.), only in Horde Webmail.

Very strange
When I send a mail from user1 to user2 by outlook or Android it works OK.

Best regards
Onki

Back