• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue No E-Mails - Permission denied

Hoerli

New Pleskian
Hey!
After a update (don't know which update :S) i dont get any mails from my server.

The mail.err-log:
Code:
May 20 20:11:32 ms031 dovecot: service=lda, [email protected], ip=[]. Error: userdb lookup: connect(/var/run/dovecot/auth-userdb) failed: Permission denied (euid=30(popuser) egid=31(popuser) UNIX perms appear ok (ACL/MAC wrong?), dir owned by 0:0 mode=0755)
May 20 20:11:32 ms031 dovecot: lda: Fatal: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information.

I tried everything I found on Google.
Restart the Postfix-service, install qmail and after that postfix, disable the firewall, disable the spam-filter .... nothing works.
With MagicSpam i can see, that mails come in and were ok.

The last mail i get from the server is from 27.03.2017

How can i fix this little problem?
I use Onyx 17.5.3 on Ubuntu 16

Hi Hoerli,

are you probably using SELinux or/and apparmor on your server and didn't try to restart these services, to test if this might already solve your issue?

Hi @UFHH01
Both are installed and activated by default.
So far I have had nothing to do with both and nothing installed to it.
I have disabled Apparmor once.
After that it works again!

When I read the error message, I have rather an entitlement problem for the account (popuser) in the back head.
This is the correct user for the file auth-userdb?

Has something changed to SELinux or Apparmor in an update for Plesk?
Cause i could not explain anothe .

Back