• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved No FTP page

Gron001

New Pleskian
There is no information found in in Domain-> FTP (smb/ftp/users-list), the FTP accounts are still working, bus can't add or change passwords!

Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition
Versie 18.0.39 Update #1

Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair ftp

?

Yes,

# plesk repair ftp
Checking system users ............................................... [OK]
Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

I also have the same problem - there is no ftp information being shown against a domain - ftp does continue to work, just no visible settings information in Plesk.

omg.
@Richard J , @Gron001 ,

can you guys share screenshot where you are trying to find password settings for ftp users?

we were not able to reproduce this issue (was trying to reproduce with WebPro license installed) at deb10 and cos7.
I mean probably we didn't recognize your problem correctly.

I am using Web host edition, not Pro, I maybe should have started a new question rather than respond to an existing question. Anyway I have attached two screenshots. When in Service Provider View I can access the ftp data on each domain.

The other, possibly related issue is that Plesk is showing no users when in Power User View.

I am using Plesk Obsidian 18.0.39

Attachments

• no-ftp-users-shown.jpg
    no-ftp-users-shown.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 7
  • plesk-no-users-shown.jpg
    plesk-no-users-shown.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 7
thanks for the screenshots.
there is no need to split this topic, at least for now.

have you inspected your browser dev tools (usually opened by pressing f12 button) ?
is there any JS errors or network issues ?

Have you reviewed panel.log for any errors that appeared during last few minutes (after opening page with ftp users management ?

do you have any AD blocking addons installed in your browser?
did you try to disable them (at least temporary) for your Plesk URL ?

Nik thanks for your help. I never considered it to be a browser issue - I have been using Firefox 94.0 (latest) and do not have any intentional blockers on, other than the standard default settings.

I opened Plesk using Microsoft Edge - and everything is visible including users and ftp settings.

I did have a quick look at Firefox dev tools and did not notice any errors. I may try and spend more time later to see if I can isolate the problem and if I find a solution / cause I will report it here.

Thanks again for your help.

The problem can be McAfee WebAdvisor plugin in Firefox. Deactivate it. It is blocking a lot of Javascript sources.
Peter, thanks for that, I removed the McAfee WebAdvisor plugin and everything works fine in Plesk on Firefox.
I had forgotten that I had enabled this.
Thanks again.

Back