• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved No labels showing in Plesk Interface

Benjamin Wiens

New Pleskian
Hey guys,

i've got a strange problem in my Plesk Interface:
If I move to the "Subscriptions" Area all the Plesk Buttons, Links etc. are not showing the correct Label Text - only the ID of the Element (I guess) in Brackets.
bildschirmfoto2018-025tsv5.png

bildschirmfoto2018-02uiuim.png

The other Part of my Plesk Interface is well labeled.

Can anyone help me with this?

Greetings from Germany
Ben

Try to switch interface locales. Running

# plesk repair installation

also would be useful.

Just guessing: Maybe it's an issue with a customized theme? Maybe disable or toggle "Skins & Color Schemes" extension.

Huh, this is going to be one of those weird issues.

You could try;

# plesk repair all

Although if "installation" didn't fix it, I'm not exactly sure if "all" will unless its some sort of db issue....

Latest Onyx update?

Huh, this is going to be one of those weird issues.

You could try;

# plesk repair all

Although if "installation" didn't fix it, I'm not exactly sure if "all" will unless its some sort of db issue....

Latest Onyx update?

Ive done "plesk repair all" twice, OnyX Version 17.5.3 Update #41

Have you tried doing the hokey pokey? :D

Do you by chance know of any changes that may have occurred leading up to this issue?

Have you tried doing the hokey pokey? :D

Do you by chance know of any changes that may have occurred leading up to this issue?

hokey pokey? :) Ive recently dropped some Folders in "opt/psa/admin/application/admin/resources/languages/". I guess that was a bad idea :eek: ... Currently there are 3 folders in it:
  • de-DE
  • en-US
  • es-ES

Ok guys, there were an Update to Version 17.5.3 Update #41 and with that all of my language folders are back! looks beautiful now. Thank you!

Back