1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

No logrotate config will be created

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by KupperW, May 9, 2012.

1. KupperW

KupperW New Pleskian

35%
    We are using Plesk 10.4.4 MU 28 on a Ubuntu 8.04 64bit Linux.

After creating new abonnements no logrotate config (in /opt/psa/etc/logrotate.d) will be automatically generated. Pressing the save button in the control panel logrotate section generates the config.

This issue with the automatically generated logrotate config is present since one of the latest micro updates. Unfortunately we can't specify the exactly micro update version.

How can we solve this problem? The manually creation of logrotate config via click in the control panel is no solution, because to many abonnements will be generated.

Thanks

2. captivaM

captivaM New Pleskian

85%
    We are having the same issue.

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
    10.4.4 Update #36, RHEL 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6.x86_64

It looks like the issue started for us on March 15, 2012. (I could get you the exact MU if there is there is a command to see the install history of the MU updates)

The site is not created here (/usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d) at the time the subscription is created.

Any help?

Thanks,
    Jon

3. KupperW

KupperW New Pleskian

35%
    I can confirm that. This this issue is still present!

How can we fix this?

Greetz