• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

No own Webmailer

sparkxp

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

since Plesk v.9 I tried to add my own Webmailer.
It seems Parallels didn't get to fix the following bug!
After adding the Webmailer in Tools/Settings and activating it for a domain, I get the Plesk default page after caling webmail.my-domain.com.
I already write a post for this issue in Plesk v.9 or v.10 board.
Will it be fixes anytime?
I dont want to wait until Plesk v.42 :(

No, but after that I get a

PHP Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in Unknown on line 6
; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Row/PhpSettings.php, Line: 191

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Row/PhpSettings.php, Line: 484

and after then I will be redirected to webmail.my-domain.com/index.php with the following content

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Apache Server at webmail.my-domain.com Port 80

Where can I find the logfile for the webmail vhosts?
And what is this PHP error after httpdmng --reconfigure?

Webmail is not logged in '/var/www/vhosts/%d/statistics/logs/'.
In '/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/generated/<version>_<domain_name>_webmail.include' is just a 'ServerAlias "webmail.my-domain.com"'

Back