• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue No Plesk look, and NO images showing on site!

JonD

New Pleskian
Hello and thank you all for support, here!

Problems using W7 pro,

1. when I login to my "File Manager" it does NOT look anything like any cPanel / Plesk screen shots in pictorials, videos, etc. Just a single line of files and folders on the left side of the page.

2. Uploaded all my files to "Root folder" in the domain named httpdocs (and htdocs) folder(s) where directed to do so, and only 1 of 12 Images are showing on web page.
a. So I added an "image folder" named images, and also uploaded all of the same images into that folder also.
Still only ONE showing on web page of my site, as only empty dotted line boxes showing, no images no matter what extension they are!
b, All were showing in my Web Page builder, on "PREVIEW," and same, before I moved site and nameservers to new host.
c. New host says to "get support" at Plesk, so I be here now!

Thank you for support!

Attachments

• NO FILE MANAGER 2 BROWSERS SAME.png
    NO FILE MANAGER 2 BROWSERS SAME.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey thanks....

Yes....I have "root" access to my files!

I think it shows on the attached pic....
but NOT to the actual Plesk Control Panel, as it also shows on the attached screen shot.
Shows Plesk page, the ROOT, with my domain name, and files showing an all!

I had the Plesk Control Panel Look 3 weeks ago, and it looked great, but now I'm using Opera, and Iron browsers on W7 Pro and Duckgo browser, on Android, and it doesn't look correct, now!

And I had all my pics showing on my previous host, but not now!
NOW....They flash of a millisecond, and than don't load.
You know, like the Plesk Control Panel NOT showing, neither!

Thank you for a fast reply!

WordPress sites are usually image intensive, and missing images significantly affect the website’s reputation among its user base. Bobcares help desk support services resolve these issues as quickly as possible to minimize site downtime Upsers.com

Last edited:
Back