• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Nobody Check 1.03 Released - now with Plesk support

R

ramprage

I'm very excited to announce that 1.03 of Nobody Check is ready for download.
This FREE security tool is now better than ever.

The Nobody Check tool is a new and unique security tool that can detect malicious processes that are running on your Linux server and report them to you in real time or by email. It autoconfigures itself to detect the appropriate Apache user and scan for processes hidden such as IRC perl scripts, shell bots and much more.

This new version includes some exciting new features such as:
- cPanel, Plesk and DirectAdmin Support
- High level logging details
- Auto Kill malicious processes
- New scanning rules supporting more systems
- Auto install script

Project Link:
http://www.webhostgear.com/353.html

Thanks

Steve

Hello,

First of all congratulations for your Nobody Check 1.03 tool ! I'm very interested in it but I'm uing Debian Sarge 3.1 with Plesk 8.1 and I didn't see my Linux distribution compatible with your software.

Can you confirm ? Do you plan to test/check on Debian Sarge ?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the feedback. While I haven't had any systems to try out Nobody Check on Debain, I invite you to give it a shot and see how it goes.

Let me know the results.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

I installed it on Debian Sarge 3.1 with Plesk 8.1 (hotfix3) and no bugs... But how can I check if it's really working ?

Thanks

Jerome

dfuzion - I can provide you a tool to check to see if its working, email me info AT webhostgear.com and I'll hook you up.

I don't have any FreeBSD servers to program this with so it was never attempted. It's a bash script so I'm not sure what would be different. CyberTech, what version of FreeBSD is that?

Glad to hear its working for others :)

steve, your tool is also killing the Plesk Sitebuilder processes. Any workaround for that?

Please send me the email report of what its killing. I can add some rules to fix this.

Thanks

info AT (webhostgear.com)

Back