• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Node.js throwing error 500 after migration

USY

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk version and microupdate number
latest
Hi community,

I get the Disk Space issue as it's in the below Screenshot.

My question is,
  1. Why Plesk use so small disk spaces for snap folder ?
  2. Is it possbile or require to increase the disk space for snap folder ?
  3. How can I prevent that I do not get such errors again ?
  4. Can I remove the all snap subfolders to solve the issue ?

Screenshot_1.png

Snap is part of the operating system. It is neither maintained, nor used by Plesk at all.

Snap is part of the operating system. It is neither maintained, nor used by Plesk at all.
Thanks for your reply. But this is a bit confused,

I just migrate my Plesk Instance to a new dedicated bigger server. After the migration, I am no more able to open Node.js
1677337709607.png

I get this Server Error 500
1677337740553.png
And if I open the repair kit, I get
Both Plesk and Plesk services need sufficient disk space to operate properly. If you have run out of free disk space on the disk where Plesk is installed, try freeing some up.

1677337792610.png

This error message makes to think that issue is related to plesk

Plesk is installed to the / partition, not to any /snap partition.

The issue you are seeing is something totally different. This is a Plesk product issue with the Node.JS extension #EXTNODEJS-122 which is going to be fixed in future updates. As a workaround, re-install Node.js: go to Extensions > My Extensions > Node.js > More > Remove and install it again.

Reactions: USY
Plesk is installed to the / partition, not to any /snap partition.

The issue you are seeing is something totally different. This is a Plesk product issue with the Node.JS extension #EXTNODEJS-122 which is going to be fixed in future updates. As a workaround, re-install Node.js: go to Extensions > My Extensions > Node.js > More > Remove and install it again.
Okey thanks a lot. I the issue has been fixed :)

Back