• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Not able to update to new versions

T

TheZag

Guest
Please I need help to understand why I don't succeded in upgrading Plesk 8.3
On the Plesk manager I have folders till the new version 9,
but, starting selecting from 8.4 folder, first Plesk seems to start upgrading,
then the email says something about an error or there were no updates.

Also, if i want to update Apache, how to do it ?

My VPS is Linux,with Debian/CentOS/Apache/Plesk.

And it looks I have the same problem trying to updating via YUM:
first start download, then says there are no updates to do,
while firstly says the contrary...

Thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top