• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Not available space

ext3

New Pleskian
Hello,
i have a problem with disk space.I am using esxi server and i have created a vps with 500gb disk space.

The plesk says the following:
Partition "/" utilization 47.8% used (23.5 GB of 49.1 GB) TotalUsage->/"
Partition "/boot" utilization 38% used (181 MB of 476 MB) TotalUsage->/boot"
Partition "/home" utilization 6.8% used (36.2 GB of 535 GB) TotalUsage->/home"

Is it possible to fix this without reinstalling the whole server?
Like this for example: useradd test then ln -s /home/test/ /var/www/vhosts/test.com?

Also i want to use plesk integration with reseller account so it must be auto.

Plesk will place and edit many files under /. These are mainly system related. I do not think it is possible to run good installation from a different path. It is possible to move the website virtual host path to a different drive, but not the Plesk software and all the packages that come with it. Your / path should have more storage space anyway, because you need room to store all the Linux software in it. And where is your /tmp partition?

As possible solution you can replace vhosts location from /var to /home with help ot transvhosts.pl Plesk utility:

Code:
# plesk bin transvhosts.pl --help
You should specify destination directory.
Utility to transfer vhosts content from HTTPD_VHOSTS_D directory to new place.

Usage:
        --dest-dir   <path>  Destination path. Path to new vhosts directory.
                             Example: /path/to/new/vhosts.
                             If directory does not exist it will be created.

--correct-scripts    Changes user scripts.
                             Old vhost path is replaced to new path in content of all files.

First of all,i want to thank you for the fast answers.
My /tmp partition exists at / but 50gb isn't enough for / utilization?

I will use umount & shrink the /home then lvextend the partition /. I hope plesk won't have a problem with that.

Last edited:
Back