• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not getting past initial configuration of CBM after upgrade

jcox

New Pleskian
I have been running CBM and Plesk since 10.1 and everything was fine. I just upgraded from 10.2 to 10.3.

After logging in I tried going to CBM from within plesk by clicking one of the business manger links. I got an interim page that said that CBM was being upgraded to 10.3. That completed successfully with no errors, but then I got a page asking me for my company details.

The problem is I can't get past this page. When I fill the form and click Ok I get the following error

Fatal error: Call to a member function update() on a non-object in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/Billing/Zend/Form/Final/InitialWizardForm.php on line 256

I tried filling every field in the forum, but that didn't work either. Has anyone else encountered this? I would like to get this fixed so i can continue testing the upgrade.

Try to disable APC cache in file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini:

apc.enabled = 0

Try to disable APC cache in file /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini:

apc.enabled = 0

I changed the file and tried again and I still get the same error.

Try to execute /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://your_domain:8443

Back