• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Not impressed with Plesk Email Security Paid Version

ssmmdd

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.44_build1800220614.18 os_CentOS 7
As the title says.

Paying for something that appears to be doing sod all.

Having got fed up with the spam, I set it to the lowest level

"Low threshold
A low threshold will detect more spam but can potentially have false positives."

It hasn't changed a damn thing. Still getting tons of annoying spam in my inbox.

How do I complain about this? If it cannot be fixed I will be demanding a refund.

You complained once in this thread and the people in charge of this action talked to you there. Why not contact them again?

Back